Welcome to my little space in the virtual world that consists of all things that make me happy.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Chicken Cake Pops!

My little brother is a senior at NC State in Poultry Science and somehow became the president of the Poultry Science Club. Each meeting they have a meal provided, so this week I decided to make something sweet to go along with their Dominos Pizza. The author of Bakerella came up with the cake pops I've talked about before, but here's a new addition to the cake pop collection.





The inside consists of Funfetti cake and cream cheese icing, covered in melted white chocolate and various candys for the face. The eyes are gel black icing, which I do NOT recommend if you want to individually wrap these bad boys. Of course I had to wrap each chicken with red ribbon, representing The Wolfpack! I started out with 50 pops and when I finally got them finished I only had 34....you can bet I had an upset stomach that night. Sure hope he doesn't mind the girly tray.



No comments:

Post a Comment