Welcome to my little space in the virtual world that consists of all things that make me happy.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Learning Everyday

So last night I tried something I've been wanting to do for awhile now, I went to a painting class! I cannot and have not ever painted anything before, being that I'm not exactly that coordinated, but I thought it'd be fun. And it really was! I attended a "Wine Down with Nikki Cherry" class at the Colorshow Gallery in Asheboro...if you ever are in town I recommend doing this, she posts classes online at thepreppypossum with different pictures each time. It was so much fun and I got to learn something new! I can't wait to do another, hopefully a cow. I love cows. Almost as much as my brother loves squirrels. Looks like my brother's getting a homemade birthday present this year :D

No comments:

Post a Comment