Welcome to my little space in the virtual world that consists of all things that make me happy.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oreo Marshmellow Fluff Cupcakes



This past weekend I went to Boone to visit my best friend Miranda who is about to graduate from ASU. I've never been to Boone when there wasn't snow on the ground so I was super excited about this weekend trip. My friend Will and I got up there late Friday night, and what a fun weekend it was! Miranda also just reached 5 months since she quit smoking....so I thought I'd make her some treats in celebration.
Oreo Marshmellow Fluff Cupcakes
Ingredients:
1 box yellow cake mix
4 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
1 large box vanilla pudding mix
1/2 cup marshmellow fluff (for cake batter)
marshmellow fluff for layering
4 oz cream cheese
1 package oreos
cream cheese icing (store bought or homemade)
Combine cake mix, oil, milk, eggs, pudding mix, marshmellow fluff, and cream cheese with electric mixer. Fold 5-6 crushed oreos into batter. Fill each cupcake liner about 1/4 full of batter, top with 1 oreo cookie, top with a small spoonful on marshmellow fluff, and top with more batter to cover middle ingredients. Fill each liner about 3/4 full. Bake on 350 degrees about 25-28 minutes. Top with cream cheese icing when cooled and sprinkle crushed oreos on top.

The recipe makes about 28 cupcakes, however I only had enough oreos to put inside 26....guess that's what I get for snacking while i bake. I took about a dozen of these cupcakes to work also and my coworkers approved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment