Welcome to my little space in the virtual world that consists of all things that make me happy.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Spooky Graveyard Treats

For halloween this year my girlfriends came over and had a cupcake decorating party. It was not as corny as it sounds and actually was a lot of fun! My favorite thing we made were graveyard brownies.

Graveyard Brownies
These were so easy to make and so cute! I made these with some friends and took some to my little cousins' punkin carving party and they were a hit. Just get a box of brownie mix and bake accordingly. I used Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies for the graves and pipe on chocolate icing for the tombstone writing. Crunched up Oreos in front make a creepy freshly-buried look. I added candy corn and pumpkins along side the grave.


No comments:

Post a Comment