Welcome to my little space in the virtual world that consists of all things that make me happy.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Homemade Wreaths


All this warm weather we've been having is making me have a hard time getting into the holiday spirit.....until today! My mom, my aunt Deborah and my cousin Stephanie and I went to a wreath making class this morning at Tom's Creek Nursery in Farmer. This is a beautiful place, if you ever have a chance to go I recommend it! We spent three hours of our morning in the plant-filled greenhouse with hot chocolate, cookies, Christmas music, and lots and LOTS of laughter. You really can't buy a wreath for the price of making one of your own. We had such a great time making wreaths from fresh greenery and berries all grown at the nursery, and they smell so good!

 Stephanie's wreath


 

Our moms' wreaths.....my mom can barely see through hers!


My mom's wreath on the porch at home.


My wreath! I'm so proud! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment